Thursday, November 6, 2008

Elizabeth's Blessing

We blessed Elizabeth at church on Sunday, it only took three months between General Conference and Dad being released as bishop this was the first fast Sunday that worked! Mike blessed her with his and my dad as well as Ron Scalva in the circle. I have such a softy as a husband, which isn't a bad thing, he was quite emotional after he performed the blessing. He did a wonderful job! Afterwards we had everyone over to our house for Dinner and to celebrate my birthday. I have to say overall I think it went quite well, however I am relieved to have it over with!

I am not so sure she like her dress!


Maja, Faja, and Elizabeth with her tounge out of course!


Elizabeth and Oma The Riedman Gang!
Ron and Melodie Scalva

Grandma and Grandpa Bennett The Tuckers and Bennetts Karen, Sean, and The Bennetts
Thanks everyone for coming and supporting us in this special event!

5 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Alright, you still haven't answered my maja, faja question. But, elizabeth looked beautiful on her blessing day.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sorry I'm such a slacker! My dad heard it on Austin Powers and decided thats what he wanted to be called, and it has just stuck! :)

Melanie said...

So, I guess I wrote your e-mail down wrong. I had you added but under the wrong e-mail. I re-added you so you should be on there. :0)

JoAnn said...

Hurray a new post - and new photos of Elizabeth! What a cutie! Sorry we missed the special day, we were there in spirit. Glad to hear all went well.