Thursday, August 14, 2008

Elizabeth Jaqueline Bennett

We can thank the Rockies for sending me into labor! When the Rockies score 7 or more runs Taco Bell sells four tacos for one dollar the next day, we have taken advantage of this promotion a few times this summer with the latest one being monday.

We went to my parents house to watch the olympics and hang out, at about 9 o'clock I started having hard contractions. I dedcided that I wanted to do as much as I could on my own since I knew once I went to the hospital I was stuck there. I made it three more hours and then Mike, my mom, Annette, and Hillary all went with me to hospital at Midnight. I labored until about 5:45am and was then ready to push, after about 40 minutes the doctor started talking about a c-section because the baby wasn't moving down, with the help of my mom and the nurses I was able to make enough progress that the doctor was comfortable letting me go. At 7:23am on August 12 our sweet baby girl was born wieghing in at 7 pounds 2 ounces, measuring 20 inches long!



Elizabeth has lots of proud aunts, uncles, cousins, and of course maja and faja!














































*Crams has seen her too, but he has been sick!
We all love her lots, and are excited to watch her grow!!!

















3 comments:

Annette said...

Yay! pictures of Elizabeth!

Melanie said...

Your lucky you have such a great last name cause alot of names can go with it. I love the pictures she is so cute. Keep them coming. :0)

JoAnn Corbett said...

She is beautiful. I love the name too. Congratulations to the both of you.