Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Innocent

Elizabeth has become quite independent in sitting by herself and wanting to explore in whatever is near her, although she isn't quite crawling yet. I'm sure the day she does is in the not to distant future. A few days ago I set her down for I kidd you not like two minutes to finish getting the diaper bag ready before we headed out . . . and this is what I found!

Nursing pads dumped all over, with the cutest little face looking up at me, as if to say "I'm Innocent I Promise"! I know it's only the beginning and I already can't keep up with all of her messes. Oh the Joys! :)

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

You're right, it's all over now. From here on out it's messes galore! Besides, messes are a great sign of learning and growing - so bring them on!

What a doll she is!