Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh my Goodness! Oh my Goodness!

Well, last night is a night that I hope to soon forget! Elizabeth woke up at 2:00am and nursed like usual, then when we tried to put her back in bed she would just kick her legs and flop around, I got her back up and changed her diaper only to have her then be wide awake. We let her play for a while and then tried to nurse again, she didn't want any part of that, so we decided to take her for a drive, two hours later she went to sleep at 4am. It seems like she is going backwards she used to be such good sleeper and for the last month or so she has been waking up every three hours but usually will just nurse and go back to sleep. Not last night :0! When we took her for the drive I heard this song that put it all in perspective even at the wee hours of the morning! It made me stop and remember how precious this time is that she is little and before I know it she is going to sleep through the night among many other things! Enjoy the song :)

2 comments:

Kenny & Siri Burgess said...

Hopefully things will get better for you! And just try to remember the full nights of sleep. They will come again!

Kenny & Siri Burgess said...

I couldn't figure out what song you were talking about, but that is the perfect song!