Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cupcakes!

I was feeling ambitous this week. On Tuesday I decided that I wanted to send out valentines to friends and family, being that I had less than a week I decided to get right to work and had them finished that night.(I forgot to take a picture, however I think most of you received one) What's valentine's day without treats, so lizzy and I made cupcakes yesterday and delivered a few to those who live close by.





I had such a good little helper, she even decided to taste test a few!



With a smile like that I just had to laugh :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a priceless grin.
thanks for the valentine's card, we got it yesterday.

JoAnn said...

Thanks for the card, what a neat surprise to get in the mail. Sarah LOVES mail.

What a fun age!

Hillary said...

i love her smile here. i laughed to hard the first time i saw it :)