Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bath Time

Well, its taken me a month to post pictures of Elizabeth getting her first bath, I swear she has had more that one bath in the month that she's been here! :) She has been having trouble going poop for the past few weeks, but when she does go boy does she go, we're talking all over her and all over mom! So needless to say a bath has become an almost daily thing, at least every other day. I have to count my blessings as she does love the bath, I'm not sure what I would do if she hated it, since we have to do it often.

Just Chillin!

Washing the poop out of her hair!

She hates it when its over, mostly because she's cold. I've become quite fast at lotioning and dressing after the bath, if she only cries for the two minutes that takes I'd say it's been a success, with my liitle girl pretty in pink!


Isn't she adorable?!

No comments: