Monday, September 22, 2008

My Sweet Baby Girl

I can't believe how big Elizabeth is already! She had her one month doctors appointment last week. She weighed in at 9 pounds 7 1/2 ounces, and was 21 1/2 inches long. She is a perfectly healthy little girl and growing every day!

She has mastered the infamous "O" mouth, as she has become very aware of her surroundings and recognizing more and more voices. She has started trying to make more noises, and is working on talking to us! She has been working on smiling more and more, maja and faja brought her a piglet beanie baby back from Disney World that helps to get her to smile. When I touch her face with it sometimes I can get a huge smile out of her! I can't wait for her to start laughing :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm curious were you came up with maja and faja? I've never heard it before. I googled them and faja came up in the urban dictionary as being from an Austin Powers film. Are you guys big Mike Myers fans? BTW, Elizabeth is darling!